Why learning Spanish at CILE?…
CILE – Centro Internacional de Lengua Española, Málaga
Our Spanish Courses in Spain
CILE- Centro Internacional de Lengua Española is a Spanish school in Málaga, Spain. We offer different types of Spanish courses in Spain, accommodation and activities. The school is located right in the historic centre of the city, next to the cathedral and its gardens, in a traditional 19th century building only 10 minutes´ walking distance away from the beach.
All our school’s teachers are native graduates with many years of experience, and CILE has offered its Spanish courses in Spain to thousands of students, of all ages, for over 27 years. Thanks to our fun and interactive communicative method, you will rapidly improve your Spanish, while living in Málaga and discovering all the cultural wonders that it has to offer.
Spanish Courses in Spain
Our school offers a wide range of different Spanish courses in Spain. If you are interested in learning Spanish rapidly in a short amount of time, we recommend our Standard Course or our Intensive Course. In addition, we offer Specialised Spanish Courses, for example: Business Spanish, Spanish for Tourism, Legal Spanish, and a Subjunctive course. If you also wish to learn even more about the culture and history of Spain, our Hispanic Studies course will be of interest.
On the other hand, if you are more interested in sports, our school also offers Combined Spanish Courses. You can combine your Spanish studies with a range of different sports, like sailing, tennis, golf, diving, horse riding and martial arts. If none of these catches your eye, let us know and we are sure we will find something suitable for you.
If instead, you are looking for a complete immersion in Spanish culture, we also offer the unique experience of staying with your Spanish teacher. You will not only improve your Spanish in classes, but also outside the classes as you will gain the first-hand experience while learning about Spanish customs and routine.
As well as our Spanish courses in Spain, our school also offers a number of leisure activities for our students every day. There are trips to the most important sights of the city, excursions to the most beautiful and impressive cities, towns and villages of Andalusia, concerts, shows, language exchange meet-up events, free sevillanas and flamenco classes, wine tasting, tapas tours, and much more!
However, that is not all we offer. CILE, our Spanish school, also offers accommodation in Málaga, a maximum of 15 minutes walking distance away from the school. We have 3 different options:
First, you can choose a homestay, living with a Spanish family, where you will be able to immerse yourself in the genuine Spanish way of life, meet wonderful locals, and enjoy traditional foods and customs.
Another option is living in a shared flat with other Spanish language students. You will live with different people from all over the world, have more independence, be able to cook for yourself if you wish, and still experience living in another country, but all in the company of your flatmates.
Finally, we also offer the possibility of living in a private apartment. Here you can stay together with your own family or friends, if travelling together, or if travelling alone, stay in a studio apartment and organise your whole stay as you wish.
CILE- The School
Our school is surrounded by must-see sights, and restaurants and cafes where students can have breakfast with their teachers, enjoy traditional Spanish tapas, simply enjoy of the atmosphere of Málaga in one of the numerous terraces of the bars, or enjoy a visit to one of the cinemas or theatres. CILE is a school with a small community feel, where students can feel free to get involved with Spanish daily life. The staff of the CILE office are always available to offer help where needed, during your entire stay at the school. Our team speak different languages and can give you information about trips and local offerings like theatres, cinemas etc.
What our students are saying
- Una buena escuela que está situada en el pleno centro de Málaga. Todo el personal está a disposición de los estudiantes, los profesores son muy profesionales y hay un buen ambiente de trabajo, Los estudiantes vienen del mundo entero. Es tambien una ocasión para discubrir en clase las diferentes culturas de otros países.Sabrina Lacour
- I was at CILE for 2 months and it was amazing. The teachers and staff were super helpful, friendly and are always there to answer any questions. I really enjoyed having the classes in the morning and early afternoon, so by 1:30pm we were finished and we still had the whole afternoon to explore Málaga. One of the best parts of the school is it´s location, its situated in the center of Málaga and it´s right next to the Cathedral and Alcazaba.Victoria Kalbarczyk
- Academia CILE превзошла все мои ожидания. Удобное расположение в историческом центре Малаги, возле Кафедрального Собора. Очень понравился преподавательский состав - работают профессионалы, которые дают качественные знания и объясняют очень понятно и доходчиво. Так же хорошо то, что есть достаточно времени на отработку грамматического материала.Анастасия Вейс
- Cette ecole est parfaite pour les etudiants qui souhaitent apprendre l'espagnole dans une ville magnifique mais aussi dans une ambiance convivial. Les professeurs ont une joie de vivre qui ce transmet directement aux etudiants. Les cours sont clairs et tres bien animer. Lorsque vous venez ici, vous avez envie d'apprendre, enfin, c'est ce que je deduit de mon sejiour dans l'ecole. Il faut sauter le pas...Sania Madani
- Soy estudiante de Rusia. Ahora estoy en Málaga de nuevo! La escuela esta en el centro en la calle Cister al lado de Catedral y cerca de Alcazaba. A mi me parece muy bien porque a mi me gusta mucho el centro de Málaga. Todo equipo de escuela es muy amable y amistoso. Los profesores son muy agradables y profesionales. Volví a Málaga con mucho gusto. Tenía muchas ganas de volver y empezar mi curso de nuevo! Ahora estoy muy feliz que puedo estudiar español en un lugar como Cile!Eugenia Dementyeva
- Ausserdem bietet die Sprachschule jede Woche verschiedene Aktivitäten, wie zum Beispiel einen kostenlosen Falmenco Kurs, an. Wer eine schöne Zeit in der sonnigen Stadt Malaga verbringen möchte und dabei Spanisch lernen möchte ist bei CILE genau richtig.Johanna Förster
- This is just a perfect environment to learn! Students of all ages, levels, and backgrounds are very welcome here. I would recommend CILE to everyone that seriously wants to improve their Spanish or learn it from scratch. I’ve been studying at CILE for 4 weeks. When I started, I had no previous knowledge of Spanish. Now I am able to have a simple conversation in this language; I understand more and more; my vocabulary and grammar are improving with every lesson.Malwina Chrobakiewicz