The quality of the education CILE is offering is being recognized by many public and private institutions that have placed their trust in CILE during the last years.
- CILE is a member in the following professional associations: ASELE (Association of Spanish as a Foreign Language) and ACEM (Association of the Spanish Schools of Málaga).
- CILE receives students with scholarships from the prestigious university “Ecole Normale Supérieure” of Paris, which uses the textbook for beginners elaborated by CILE as official study material.
- CILE is the official examination centre in Málaga of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Madrid for their exams of Spanish for Business and Spanish for Tourism, organized by the Chamber and the University of Alcalá de Henares.
- CILE has been recognized various times for the quality of its tuition by the University of Alcalá de Henares through its quality stamp CEELE.
- CILE is recognized by the Swedish “National Board of Student Aid- CSN” for the official grant programme of the Swedish government for long-term studies.
- CILE also receives teachers with scholarships, granted by the European Union, coming to perfect their Spanish.
- CILE receives students of the “Leonardo da Vinci” program of the European Union.
- The German association of Spanish teachers, DSV, as a result of a public opinion poll among students with experience in Spanish studies in Spain, has pointed out CILE as one of the schools with the best reputation.