- Our school offers Spanish courses right in the centre, next to the cathedral.
- We have 30 years teaching experience.
- Our teachers are all native speakers and they are highly qualified.
- Students come to us from all over the world and they are of all ages.
- We have courses from A1 to C2 level, from 1 to 52 weeks (or more).
- You can start your course every Monday.
- Our small groups have a maximum of 8 students.
- The lessons are led in Spanish from the first day.
- There is NO enrollment fee and the study materials are included in the course price.
- All accommodations are in the centre, you won’t need any transport.
|Standard Course||General Spanish Course – 20 lessons/week
|Intensive Course||General Spanish Course – 20 lessons/week
|Super-Intensive Course||Spanish Course combined with private lessons
|DELE Exam Preparation||Complete preparation to obtain the DELE Certificate
|Special Courses||Spanish for business, turism, subjuntivo course or estudios hispánicos
|Sport-Spanish Course||Spanish course combined with sports like: sailing, tennis, golf, diving, yoga, etc.
|Part-Time Course||Grammar o conversation course
|Private Lessons||Lessons of 60 min.|
|Homestay Program||Includes lessons, accommodation and full-board
CILE offers a wide range of courses for students wishing to learn or to improve their Spanish. The students will always learn the language within a context of life and attitudes of Spain.
The courses are designed to make our students feel confident in daily use of the language in all kinds of social situations. From the first day, Spanish is the only language spoken in class.
Teaching is based on modern methods and equipment. In addition to up-to-date text books, our school has developed our own study material to give more variety to the courses.
Lessons (1 lesson = 45 min.) are usually held in the morning (10 am – 1:30 pm), from Monday to Friday, but depending on the number of students there can also be lessons in the afternoon.
To assure the highest efficiency possible, groups are kept very small (max. 8 students). Students with previous knowledge have to do an evaluation exam in order to find the most suitable class for their level.
The course price includes:
Text books and study material.
Attendance Certificates which certify the duration and the level of the course.
2 flamenco dancing lessons/week (minimum number of students required).
Use of books, newspapers and magazines in our library.
- Free Wi-Fi.