Visto para Espanha

If you plan to study Spanish in Spain, be aware that you may need a visa and if so, the process may take some time. Be sure to planyour trip ahead and gather all the necessary documents to apply for a visa for Spain.

A very important factor is the nationality of the applicant. There are special agreements with many countries that allow citizens the entry to Spain without a visa.

Logically citizens of the European Union do not need visas for Spain. For more details about the possible requirements to apply for a visa information, contact the embassy or consulate in your country.

Nor need a visa to Spain citizens of the following countries if they plan to stay less than 90 days: Albania, Andorra, Macedonia, Antigua And Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, South Korea, Costa Rica, Croatia, Chile, El Salvador, United States, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Holy See, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Uruguay, Venezuela.

General requirements for travelling to Spain

People who do not need a visa for less than 90 days, requiring him either way have a number of documents regarding their stay, economic status, and health insurance. The documentation for filing in migration is:

Hotel booking or letter of invitation from a hotel stay, the reservation will be requested; of staying in the home of a family member or acquaintance, you must submit a letter of invitation
Flight back to the country of residence of: the maximum period of stay is 90 days, so the return ticket must not exceed the number of days
No re: not having been in one or more countries of the Agreement for more than two periods of 90 days in the last 365 days (one year)
Valid passport: valid for up to one year or more upon arrival to Spain
Economic solvency: should be credited € 60 per person per day (the amount varies by country)
Health Insurance: valid for the entire stay in the area.

If you need a visa for Spain

Needing a visa for Spain, there are two types:

Visa to Spain: These visas enable for transit or for a stay in the territory of Spain and in the rest of the states whose duration does not exceed 90 days in a period of 180 days from the first entry into the Area.

The visa application must be submitted using short application form duly filled in original and copy. It can be downloaded free from the official website of the Spanish consulate. It is important to note that the visa must apply in person. If there is no Spanish diplomatic mission or consular post in a given country may be requested at the diplomatic mission or consular office which represents Spain in that country.

At the time of application for a visa to Spain must be paid the prescribed fee (60 € in general). All other requirements must be consulted at the diplomatic mission or consular office where the visa request because they can vary by trip purpose and country of origin of the applicant.

Visa for Spain “national” These visas entitle live, work, study or research in Spain for more than 90 days. All foreigners wishing to enter Spain need to have a visa of this type, unless in the case of citizens of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland Union.

The national visa application must be submitted through the duly completed application form in original and copy. The same can be downloaded from the official website of the Spanish consulate. The visa must be applied for in person at the Spanish Diplomatic Mission or Consular Office in whose jurisdiction the applicant legally resides.

At the time of submitting the visa application shall be paid the prescribed fee (60 € in general). All other requirements must be consulted at the diplomatic mission or consular office where the visa is requested for Spain as they can vary depending on the type of visa requested and the applicant’s home country.